|FSSA Training Program|
1. What is the approximate length of each course contained within a period?
The course is “self paced” permitting the student to study each topic at his or her own pace. The length of each course module and the time it takes to complete a period is based solely on the pace of the student.
2. What course topics does each period contain?
There is a period and course overview which can be found by clicking here. Periods one and two are comprised of basic introductory courses. Periods three and four are more technical and advanced versions of the introductory courses contained in the first two Periods.
3. What are the pricing options for the Training Program.
A table of pricing options for the program may be found by clicking here. There are package deals available and periods may be bought individually to satisfy a student's need for certain learning criteria and to create a cost effective option for them.
4. If I purchase one license of the Training Program may I transfer that license to a second student once my first student finishes?
No, a license must be purchased for each student you wish to sign up for the program. If you have two students you must purchase two licenses in order to sign them both up for the Training Program.
5. Do I have to purchase the whole Training Program?
No, the online training program is available by Period, Individual classes, and as a whole.
6. Do I have to be a member to purchase the training program?
No, our online Training Program is available for non members as well.
7. How do I purchase individual modules?
Individual modules may be purchased from our online store here.